Take the bus - here`s a guide!
We recommend that you use public transport. Here`s a guide.
Plan your trip: Bus company trip planner
Shuttle bus service
- Shuttle buses will operate daily between 10.00 – 02.00, departing continually.
- Price t/r: nok 50,- for adults and 30,- for children/retired
- Bus stops in the city centre is Røysegata for westbound and Blixvalen for eastbound buses.
- There will be shuttle buses from Ytterland on Valderøy via Kverve on Ellingsøy to the city center.
- The shuttle bus will not go Volsdalen/Borgundvegen on the way east from the center. Passengers must take regular buses.
- 11.00 - 17.00: Free bus to Atlanterhavsparken, the aquarium from Prestebrygga. Departure every half hour with detour 11.45, 12.45, 13.45 etc.
- Regular buses will keep their normal schedule and prices, with few exceptions.
- Extra buses on route 618 (Apotekertorget - Sævollen over Hessaskaret) 15. -18. juli (night to sunday): Kl 23.30, 00.20, 01.10 og 02.00.
- Buses coming from east will stop at St. Olavs plass, buses going west - east will stop at The Bus Station.
District buses, airport bus and express buses
- Buses to the districts, the airport bus and express buses will depart from Blixvalen
The express boats will increase their capacity, but keep their regular schedule. https://www.norled.no/en/maps-and-schedules/expressboat/more-and-romsdal/
Download our app
Download our app, by searchin for tall ships races. It is for both android and iPhone.